Saturday 14 December 2019

DOWNLOAD GOIN IN RITTZ

Rittz] Forgive them for they sins, my Lord, they know not what they do I've been tryin to ignore the things they say to ruin my mood They don't know what I've been goin through lately, if they only knew They'll watch the shit they say before they make me lose my, cooooool Drag the categories to set your preferred order of play. We can't find the app on your device. Aired This station plays the best music by Rittz and similar artists. Update your browser to the latest available version to use the Slacker Radio web site: To hear more, download our mobile app for iOS or Android. Or get the Slacker Radio App to play this station -- and hundreds more! goin in rittz

Uploader: Sak
Date Added: 16 October 2005
File Size: 59.19 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 74682
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Get the Slacker Radio App for the best experience on your device! Please disable your ad blocker or, better yet, upgrade to Radio Plus. Listen to now in your mobile browser.

Update your browser to the latest available version to use the Slacker Radio web site:.

Crown Royal lyrics - RITTZ - Album: Next To Nothing ()

Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: No, there's nothing wrong with your ears. Lose My Cool Typed by: A fellow slacker worked hard to create it.

Whoa, are you in two places at once? Or goon the Slacker Radio App to play this station -- and hundreds more! Have you created a custom station to call your own yet?

Goin In lyrics

Heart what you love, ban what you don't, and we'll recap all your moves right here. We been turned up all day long, long day off We going to drink until the alcohol is gone Neighbors sayin' that they gonna call the law I ain't trippin' on that blahzayy blah Playin' music loud as fuck and the house is a cloud of smoke These hoes be showing titties like they been in Mardis Gras Her song came on I guess that's when her bra came off We going to party all night like we got insomnia Red cups in hand, some got spilled, I'm on tilt my eyes on slant Lightweight drinkers they don't stand a chance They about to make a crash landing, trying to keep up with me Going shot for shot is not the move My tolerance is through the roof I'm like a champion Shot king when I hang out bring a bottle of some Crown Royal Bout' to go so ham oh man"!

Download the free Slacker Radio app and listen as long as you like. Thanks for checking out this preview of Slacker Radio! Manage News Not now.

What's happenin' Check it out we takin' shots, posted up Drinkin' that Crown riytz toastin' cups Bitches looking at us glin they so in love, they about to go uncut, no one's frustrated we faded we celebrating life cause we made it we hella faded and we smokin' bud The party doesn't end until we sober up Tell ya ladies lay up naked on the sofa drunk Better come on in, get inside Slicc brought the pills Rowdy Beezal brought the white When I mix em' it's a feeling that I can't describe But I guess I'll give dittz best a try Barely shit can get to heavy to carry so every now and then my body needs a opposite of exercise So I pull the plastic wrapper off the cap of my Crown Royal bottle somewhere in Gwinnett you'll find, me Related.

Please download the Slacker Radio app to complete the upgrade process.

Rittz - Goin In текст песни

We just stopped the music because you haven't touched the player in a while. How can we make your Dittz Radio experience better? Your browser is not supported by the Slacker Radio web site. Select to cast goim to your TV or stereo.

To hear more, download our mobile app for iOS or Android. Slacker Radio needs to pay your favorite artists. Rittz - Crown Royal Lyrics Rittz. Chillin' I'm high I'm feelin' Sublime No killin' My vibe If you drinkin' raise your glasses high Cause we ain't trippin' on the past or the afterlife Cause right now we sippin' on that Crown Royal Drunk when I threw up, they already know what's in my cup, they know I'm sippin' on that Crown Royal This ain't no champagne, they already know what's in my drank.

If you change your mind, this is the place to bring them back. You hit the stage, you could tell they wanna boo you off before you even get started, you gotta prove 'em wrong Or say fuck 'em, my chain tuck 'em, my jewelry on Go head and pull your gun, I hope you're shootin to kill The few screws that I have inside my head gkin loose Go head and shoot me, I'm suicidal, I'd do it myself I might've got a record deal cause I rap good But before you ever heard of me I earned my respect I kept it cool with people, some were scared to come to my crib Stories goin around Gwinnett about the ones who got they ass whooped by the cash drawer, blamin me for what my boys did Moreland oh damn bind over Jorland Homie RJ's shortin 'em for dollar bills People pullin pistols on me sayin "Who this white boy is?

goin in rittz

Every time you heart or ban a song, we'll list it here. Aired This station plays the best music by Rittz and similar artists. You gotta check out. Some User Sample Msg. Upgrade now for ad free listening and unlimited song skips. If you change your mind, this is the place to make up, and add them back to your Ritttz experience.

goin in rittz

Please click here goun you are not redirected within a few seconds. Update your browser to the latest available version to use the Slacker Radio web site:

No comments:

Post a Comment